Sunday, August 17, 2014

Big Bang is still Aweseome

I'm still waiting for the day Big Bang has a comeback concert, until that day, I still love each of the members individually and the music they have made.
Let's start with my favorite: TOP
His awesome song Doom Dada; at first when I heard this song, I was a bit scared, but after listening to it a few more times I fell in love. T.O.P's rapping is literally the greatest thing ever and you know it

Next let's talk about the oh so famous: Gdragon
These two songs are among my top favorite solo songs by Gdragon, I know they're old but I can sing these songs by heart. 

Okay time for Taeyang:



Eyes lips nose and Ringa Linga. Eyes Lips Nose is the best emotional kpop song in my opinion and it's won a lot of music banks. In contrast, Ringa Linga is the best partying song that you just want to dance to. 

Also the cute and unforgettable: Seungri
Gotta Talk to you, I love his voice when he sings this even if it has a lot of auto tune in it. If you watched Angel Eyes, you'll see Seungri's acting skills as he plays a firefighter coming from a country background.

Don't Forget the smiling Daesung:

Daesung has his own solo album too. Everyone is super awesome on their own and are undeniable as respectable musicians. Still I want them to come together again and make that Big Bang music that we all love.

~Angela






No comments:

Post a Comment