Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thowback Kpop Shuffle

I have loved korean music for a while and first began listening to these amazing catchy tunes around 2010-2012. Personally I feel like this was one of the best times in kpop history. Here are some of my favorites, and I know you love and know these songs as well. Enjoy!

1.SNSD Oh- sure there was that super popular song gee, but this cute catchy tune was what I would try to sing all the time.
2. BigBang Fantastic Baby- This song was and still is my jam. The music video, and amazing beat is just unforgettable. I still know the whole rap and I'm not even korean.
Super Junior, Sorry- Yeah this is definitely a common crowd pleaser because of the cute simple dance in the beginning that we all think we can master until, you continue watching the music video and see all the complicated footworks.
Beast/B2st, Beautiful Night- This is one of the nicest and smoothest kpop songs that I have been able to find and become addicted to. Fun fact, Arden Cho also did a cover of this song and she sounds amazing, I'm not going to add any links or anything because I'm sure you can do some quick internet/youtube searches to find the video. 

2ne1, I am the Best- this upbeat song with its energetic dance routine, still puts me in awe when I rewatch it. Just how does YG find these perfect music groups?


Anyways that's it for now, comment your favorite kpop songs from the past or something you really like right now.

~Ange


No comments:

Post a Comment