Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Birth of a Beauty Kdrama Rave

This is an ongoing kdrama  and is currently in my list of top favorite ongoing kdramas (I'm watching 3 right now...but they're all pretty great)

At first when I saw the title picture and heard the name of the drama I thought "Wow this is going to be stupid and shallow" but boy was I wrong. If you have seen 200 pound beauty, it is kind of similar in that there is a fat girl who gets full body plastic surgery because of how she is treated. However this drama is a million times funnier and actually has lessons to teach, but most importantly you watch this fat-turned-beautiful-girl get revenge on her cheating husband. Right now at the moment I am typing this, there have been 8 episodes so far and I am crazy excited for upcoming episodes. This review may seem short and exaggerated, but I strongly encourage you guys out there to watch it. At least the whole first episode , because like most dramas skipping the first episode will cause complete confusion on what is going on.


Anyways, WATCH IT! The main male lead from Cunning Single Woman is in this drama and I love him and all the characters ( all the good characters that is).

Hope you guys can relate or try this drama out for a szie.
See you the next time, I have a crazy raving kdrama session. (next it will be on Pinnochio)
Bye!
~Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment