Saturday, November 15, 2014

Must Read Webtoons List

Are you trying to find some new webtoons? Below I have created a list of some of my three favorite webtoons. My tastes range, so when it comes to order, I ended up going with the "girliest" webtoon first to the "manliest"/"teenage boy" webtoon.
#1: Pinnochio 피노키오 (Korean) by Maru
This is a super cute webtoon and when you read it, you will  feel like you're watching a kdrama. It includes a lot of comedy, but also lots of drama. I even ended up crying for some of this, this is the first time a comic/manga/manhwa ever made me tear up and I wasn't just being crazy and emotional.
I'm not giving any spoilers, but it;s basically about a ghost who can only be seen by a human girl, and spoiler alert, there are lots of plot twists (so prepare yourself!).

#2: The Gamer 더 게이머 (Korean) bu Sun Yang Mong
At first I avoided reading this because it seemed  too cliche and male targeted, but once I started I couldn't stop reading. Literally I remember pulling an all-nighter so I could read nonstop. 
I don't want to gibe too much away, so I'm just going to tell you that the story is about a gaming addict who one day wakes up and develops a new ability where he sees the world as a game and he is the main character.

#3: Abillity by Lee Gwang Su and Song Jaeho
If you love the manhwa Noblesse, you're in for some luck because Ability is written by the same people and has the same feel as Noblesse as well as The Gamer because the characters must go against enemies that only fet stronger while they get stronger.
Also if you're interested in dramatic pictures like the one below featuring bread...

This post was just to name a few, I also posted another Webtoon Reccomendation Reading list a while ago that includes, Noblesse, Girls of the Wild, and

No comments:

Post a Comment